[Hidden-tech] re: Insurance options

Dan Mishkind dan at puredesignco.com
Mon Aug 8 16:41:12 EDT 2005

I've posted this before.... but for anyone looking for insurance, I would
heartily recommend working with:

    Beverly Ouellette
    Amherst Insurance
    413-253-5555
    800-228-8351
    bouellette at nathanagencies.com

She has access to all the plans that all the Chambers of Commerce offer:
Health New England, Tufts, HPHC, Blue Cross, ConnectiCare. She will
hand-hold you to help you make the right decision, and does not charge you
any fees (she's reimbursed by the carriers as a broker). If you already
belong to a Chamber, she can accept that membership and you won't have to
join another group like MBA.

Also, she's extremely knowledgeable about Mass. Health's Insurance
Partnership, a state program that helps offset both employer and employees
premiums.

Jeanne: I would recommend her to be one of your panelists for the Oct. 25
program.

Dan Mishkind
Principal
Pure Design Co. LLC