[Hidden-tech] Helping others without broadband

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Mon Aug 8 10:51:41 EDT 2005

License agreement - maybe and then there is the issue of is it
enforceable and so what if you violate it ?
Local ordinance - I expect unlikely -- besides isn't the 'local' who we
are ?

Also I wonder if anyone as explored WiMax in this context - it is a
somewhat new longer range version of
WiFi - it is early since some standards are still not out yet.

For details see: http://www.wimaxforum.org (or Google it)

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/