[Hidden-tech] Looking for reasonable Web host

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Thu Apr 28 11:42:18 EDT 2005

> I've been using webpipe.net for a couple of years.  Great feature they
> offer (as do others) is that you get your own Linux (Virtual) Server,
> so
> you're root and you can install anything you want.

We have Virtual Private Server (VPS) software for Virtual Linux boxes
on our new hosting platform.  I'm just putting the finishing touches on
it and we'll start providing service on the system in early May. Our
new hosting packages will be price competitive will all of the major
hosting providers,  and local :)

-Matt