[Hidden-tech] Looking for reasonable Web host

Aurangzeb M. Agha ama-list at mltp.com
Thu Apr 28 10:12:41 EDT 2005

I've been using webpipe.net for a couple of years.  Great feature they
offer (as do others) is that you get your own Linux (Virtual) Server, so
you're root and you can install anything you want.

A friend also introduced me to myvaluehost.com, which seems very cheap
(<$5) and offers a lot.

Rgs,

Aurangzeb Agha

==