[Hidden-tech] Looking for reasonable Web host

Mark Bucciarelli mark at hubcapconsulting.com
Thu Apr 28 10:25:16 EDT 2005

DJS Editorial Services wrote:

> I'm looking for a reasonable Web hosting service and am open to any
> recommendations.  I'm also interested in a basic content management
> system, e-mail functionality and eNewsletter functionality as part of
> the package, too, if possible.

Buy local!

There are at least four that I know of that subscribe to this list:
myself (http://www.gaiahost.coop), Sheldon (http://www.jagfly.com), Matt
(http://www.crocker.com), and David (http://www.positronic.com).

I think Rich provides similar services, but for larger companies?

At GAIA Host Collective, we currenly offer Mambo and WordPress as CMS.
Our e-mail service has the latest and greatest spam protection
(SpamAssassin 3.0 with per-user Baysian training, with web-based
managment of your Spam settings) and we offer one Mailman list serve
with each base account.  You could use the list-serve for your newsletter.

Come to the Hidden Tech event--I know at least Matt and myself will be
there.

Regards,

Mark Bucciarelli