[Hidden-tech] Looks like we have a scam here

Peter Irvine peter at peterirvinelaw.com
Sat Apr 16 09:03:47 EDT 2005

I have been receiving phone messages from the NRCC for months,
including an invitation to dinner with Bush. I have no idea how I got
on their list. Like any other organization that pesters me, regardless
of whether or not I agree with their goals, I asked to be removed from
their call list.
I don't think of it as a scam -- I expected them to ask me for money.
My understanding of the Do Not Call Registry is that it only applies to
personal phones, not business lines, but it's an interesting question
for HIdden-Tech people of whether or not the Registry can be used to
exclude calls to a home-based business.

Peter Irvine
Law Office of Peter Irvine
76 King Street