[Hidden-tech] MAC screen movements capture software

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Thu Apr 7 16:27:02 EDT 2005

Tom,

I recommend Snapz Pro from Ambrosia Software.

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/

I have used it for a number of professional instructional applications and
have always had great results. Lots of options for how it captures screen
movies. A free demo version is available.

David

David A. Spound
david at spound.com
(413) 219-0654

Web site development and management
Strategic technical consulting and project management
Macintosh computer installation, training & support

on 4/7/05 11:52 AM, Tom at Reelife Productions at adams001 at comcast.net