[Hidden-tech] Try Crocker (instead of Verizon)!

Aron Goldman goldman at policydevelopment.org
Thu Apr 7 11:29:57 EDT 2005

I certainly can't say that speeds would be any different, but customer
service and repair times would be better with Crocker DSL. Crocker can
provide DSL anywhere Verizon can. Crocker is local, they care about
good service for the Valley and working to provide broadband where
Verizon refuses to (like here in 95% of Shutesbury and 100% of
Leverett). Matt Crocker is a wonderfully accessible guy.

In addition to running a nonprofit org from my home
(www.policydevelopment.org), I am the chair of the official
Shutesbury-Leverett Broadband Committee (http://slbc.westernmass.us). I
also sit on the steering committee of the Pioneer Valley Connect
(www.pioneervalleyconnect.org). I have learned a lot about telecom
infrastructure in the Valley, and one key take away is that anything we
can do to support Crocker (and any alternatives to Verizon) is in all
of our best interests.

Hope that sorta relates.

Aron Goldman