[Hidden-tech] Web Design

Jonathon Podolsky business at Podolsky.cc
Sun Dec 26 18:59:06 EST 2004

Hello,

I have a prospect who owns a bookstore and is interested in getting a
website with ecommerce capability.  I want to help the prospect get a site
for a one-time cost (except for hosting and merchant account fees) and that
is fully WISSYWIG.  I want to check about prices before I make a proposal,
interested to find designers to add to my list; designers who are available,
are reasonably priced and in this case prefer someone who has designed a
bookstore website already.  In any case, my marketing venture outsources
from time to time, so I am happy to know designers who are reasonable and
especially those who work with open source.  Feel free to contact me
directly at business at Podolsky.cc

Best,

Jonathon Podolsky  |  413.585.9614  |  Nextopia

Last Minute Gallery http://www.lastminutegallery.com Grand Reopening
February 4 from 6-9pm

Noho Film Group http://www.movietalk.org
Western Massachusetts Jewish Genealogy Society http://www.wmjgs.org