[Hidden-tech] Webmaster Certification

gabe ripley gabe at tattoonow.com
Fri Dec 17 13:58:51 EST 2004

Does Certification really make a difference in the internet field? It
seems like the criteria for part or full time employment in the Web
Development field is experience and a portfolio. I guess I am one of
those "no degree no problem" kinda guys, but Ive never even heard of
search engine or webmaster certification. What is it? Does it mean
anything?

have fun, and take it easy,
gabe

"If we fix it so you cant make no money on war
well we'll all forget what we was killing folks for" - woody guthrie

PO Box 1359
Northampton MA 01060
(413) 585-9134

http://www.TattooNOW.com