[Hidden-tech] Webmaster Certification

Matt Promise mpromise at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 08:49:27 EST 2004

Hey everybody,

I'm certified as an Advanced Search Engine Marketing Strategist, and would really like to pursue certification as a Webmaster as well.  I've got books on HTML, DHTML, CSS, Apache, PHP, MySql, Java, JavaScript, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Perl, GoLive, CGI, WebObjects, XML, etc., and some experience in working on web pages, but there seems to be no standard on what subjects to study to obtain webmaster certification.  What way do you recommend I go about getting my certification with the little money and time that I have?  I know it might sound awful to say that I want to find the least expensive alternative, but I want to make myself available as quickly as possible for part or full time employment in the Web Development field while continuing to work with my small SEO company.

Thanks so much in advance for your input! :)

Matt Promise
www.internet-marketing-analysts.com