[Hidden-tech] you are searchable by key words today

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Dec 14 15:51:33 EST 2004

Hi all,

There is some confusion about whether the skills survey I'm designing with
others on the steering committee will drill down deep enough to satisfy
recruiters. We will do our best to represent your skills without drowning
you in check off boxes. In the meantime, you can sign up today -- no need
to wait -- for the skills directory already posted at www.hidden-tech.net.
You are allowed to post all skills that pertain to you within a limited
number of characters, though listings can be quite detailed. The public can
search you by key word.

I urge all who haven't signed up to do so ASAP. It will save time later
when you receive a call about the survey, which is an add-on. This will NOT
supplant the skills directory.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair