[Hidden-tech] Outlook email question

Gordon Alexander galexander at rnasystems.com
Mon Dec 13 18:47:34 EST 2004

You can simply copy and paste a delimited text file of email addresses
directly into the to, cc or bcc field in Outlook, and it'll recognize them
as individual addresses.  For that matter, if you can access the database
table directly you can just copy the column and paste it into one of the
Outlook address fields and it'll add the delimiters automatically.  I do it
all the time from Access, much faster then messing with the export/import
functions.

Best regards,

Gordon Alexander
RNA Interactive Systems