[Hidden-tech] Outlook email question

JoAnn Lawrence joann at hartsbrook.org
Thu Dec 9 10:10:17 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm hoping someone out there has had experience with importing a
comma-delimited file into Microsoft Outlook. My problem is that when I
import an email address it does not appear as an address when I try to
send a global email from the contact folder it's in unless I open up the
contact record, delete the email address, undo the delete (to pop the
email address back into its field) and then save and close. When I
import over a hundred names and email addresses from my FileMaker
database in this way, it's a hassle to go into every record and refresh
the email address (so to speak) in this way. Does anyone else have any
experience with importing email data from FileMaker into Outlook without
having to go through this extra step?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

JoAnn Lawrence
joann at hartsbrook.org