[Hidden-tech] Seasonal

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Wed Dec 8 16:15:34 EST 2004

Hello all,

I hope the Holiday Party was great. I stayed home, as I could feel a cold
coming on.

Several months ago, a few HT members were nice enough to buy some of my old
computer and electronic equipment. I now have more items for sale, some of
which might make good holiday gifts. I will donate 25% of all proceeds
between now and Christmas to the Food Bank of Western MA (the remainder will
go towards my graduate school expenses).

Check it out here:
http://www.spound.com/sale.html

Seasons greetings!

David

David A. Spound
David Spound Associates
david at spound.com
(413) 219-0654

Web site development and management
Strategic technical consulting and project management
Macintosh computer installation, training & support