[Hidden-tech] We need used office furniture and someone to sublease office space

Howard Schultz hschultz at cs.umass.edu
Sun Dec 5 17:23:53 EST 2004

Hello

My company, IAVO* Research and Scientific, is opening up a new office
near Amherst center.  We are leasing more space than we currently need
in the hope that we will be expanding next year.  In the mean time, we
would like to sublease some of our space to an individual or another
small business.  Please send email if you are interested.

We are also looking to buy used office furniture.  We need everything
desks, conferences tables, guest chairs, etc.

Thank you

-Howard

The primary business of IAVO (International Association of Virtual
Organizations) Research and Scientific is the production of softcopy
photogrammetry software and services.

--
Howard Schultz
Aerial Vision Inc.