[Hidden-tech] Converting VHS Video to Digital Video with a Twist

Theo Matthias theo.matthias at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 13:22:15 UTC 2024

Good Morning HTers!

I am posting this for a dear friend who needs an old VHS video converted to digital media. However, there is a twist; somehow the audio track is not synched to the video track!

This is a project that my friend’s family is considering depending on the feasibility and cost. Is there a video editor among us who would discuss the project with my friend?

Please respond to me via email and I will forward your message to him. He will then contact you directly to follow up.

Thanks in advance,

Theo Matthias
Photographer/Roboticist
413-282-7806