[Hidden-tech] Netflix Terms of Use

Rich Eichacker rich at vibrancetech.com
Wed Sep 25 10:21:39 UTC 2024

Put in a fake birthdate.  I’ve done that with my social media accounts.   They’re going to target you no matter what, but at least they won’t have your real birthdate.

Rich Eichacker, President

Vibrance Technology Corp.

866-VIBRANCE (842-7262)

www.vibrancetech.com <http://www.vibrancetech.com/>

Software and Database Development (and satisfied customers) since 1995.