[Hidden-tech] Wi-Fi headache

Dan Kirsch dtkboomer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:49:19 UTC 2024

Sorry to have to ask such a mundane Q to such an advanced group, but I’m at
a loss after googling for an hour.

Working remotely from a Cape Cod rental on Xfinity home WiFi.

It randomly tosses me off and refuses to let me re-connect. Tells me the
password is incorrect. It’s happened on two different brand Windows
laptops.

BUT meanwhile my housemate is having no connectivity issues trying their
two different Windows laptops.  No problems testing connection on iPad and
phones. (Not all of these connecting at the same time).

We’ve used this house multiple times in past years and never had this
problem. It started a couple of weeks ago. Went away randomly for a week
and now has started again.

Any suggestions welcomed by this non techie hidden techer.

Thanks.

Dan Kirsch
Belchertown, MA USA
dtkboomer at gmail.com