[Hidden-tech] using someone else's youtube stream key in OBS

Jeff Brand jeff at deltafactory.com
Mon May 20 14:54:39 UTC 2024

I believe that the randomized stream key is the only "authentication"
required to send the stream however I'm pretty sure there are other
steps required to set the title and actually "Go Live" once the stream
is active.

I strongly suggest running a test stream with your client if possible.
There are some setup steps and it'll be helpful for everyone to
understand the workflow before the actual event.