[Hidden-tech] Writer... available for Health or Equity-focused work

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Tue May 7 22:26:25 UTC 2024

[this is a corrected version of what I just sent with a confusing subject
line. Subject line fixed.]

Hi HT community,
I'm forwarding a note from a wise, talented, and reliable person about work
she's available for and I have a feeling some of you might need someone
like her or know of places to look. Please see if what she wrote, below,
rings a bell for you.

Thank you,
Val
*Val Nelson*

THE BLACK SWAN COACH
*Specialties: Introverts, HSPs, & Self-employment*
ValNelson.com <https://valnelson.com/>
 *Courses <https://valnelson.com/courses/> | **LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/valnelson/>*