[Hidden-tech] Problem with gmail

Michael Muller tech at montaguewebworks.com
Fri Jun 21 16:04:56 UTC 2024

Hi David,

Replace the MX records with the following:

@  MX  10 ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com.
@  MX  20 ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com.
@  MX  20 ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com.
@  MX  30 ASPMX2.GOOGLEMAIL.com.
@  MX  30 ASPMX3.GOOGLEMAIL.com.
@  MX  30 ASPMX4.GOOGLEMAIL.com.
@  MX  30 ASPMX5.GOOGLEMAIL.com.

Make sure to include the periods at the end of each line.

You will need to add "include:_spf.google.com" to your SPF record.

You will also likely need a DKIM record, and a site-verification txt record

google._domainkey IN TXT ("v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGf.....AQAB")

@ IN TXT ("google-site-verification=5vL......M")

Good luck,

Mik

Mik Muller, president