[Hidden-tech] I changed my router and now my printer won't work

all pinehurstpictures.com all at pinehurstpictures.com
Mon Jul 29 19:40:24 UTC 2024

Look at the printer settings on the printer itself. Usually in some kind of cryptic menu system. My guess is your old router was 196.268.1.1 and your new one might be 192.168.50.1 or something like that. When I upgraded my router I had the same problem as I had a bunch of static IPs with a different set of addresses.

Rikk