[Hidden-tech] Housing help available

AI Zuckerman valleywood2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 21:04:55 UTC 2024

Hi Hidden Tech friends,

You probably know that there is a very serious housing shortage in western
Massachusetts. Because of over-enrollment at UMass, Amherst has been hit
badly.

If you know anyone who needs a rental or a place to buy please reach me.
The same thing if they are homeless.  I am connected with a number of
affordable housing organizations and landlords I consider reputable.

And if you need advice on how to best screen a landlord or tenant (s) reach
me. I have been writing on this subject for my Landlord Tenant Tool Kit.
Thanks to those of you who offered to  help me format it for printing.

By the way, I love meeting you in person. There are lots of places to have
a snack that offer outdoor dining.

You can reach me at 413-362-4392, through this list or can email me at
valleywood2012 at gmail.com.

Amy Zuckerman

Hidden Tech's "mother"