[Hidden-tech] Local Business Synergies Through AI/LLMs?

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Thu Jul 18 16:45:06 UTC 2024

Hi All,

For several months my firm has been studying https://www.2disc.com/blog/can-ai-replace-upper-management-lines-in-the-sand/, like ChatGPT, and integrating it throughout our operations. In the process, it occurred to me how our region could counteract the inevitable decrease in paid labor which LLM’s will cause.

I imagine that some kind of LLM association could pool talents to create profession-specific “https://openai.com/index/introducing-gpts/” (or the like with other LLMs). Each profession, like law, accounting, even kinds of retail service and stores, could have a committee to make their GPT based on a master schema established by the overall association. Using such tools, and saying so in marketing communications, could increase the total amount of business per profession.

I’m conferring with State employment agencies about this, and Chambers of Commerce are also candidates for advancing such associations.

There’s much more I can detail about this, but for now I’m just floating the idea for feedback.

I’m leaving on vacation through Monday, after which I’ll eagerly join any conversation that ensues here.

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte

CEO  |  R&D Manager

DISC - Making Websites Make Money
mailto:Rob at 2disc.com, 413-584-6500

https://www.2disc.com

NOTE: Emails can be blocked by spam filters throughout the web. If you don’t get a reply within an expected span of time, please call.