[Hidden-tech] Need some help from Hidden Tech friends

AI Zuckerman valleywood2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 05:08:33 UTC 2024

Hello to Hidden Techies old timers and new. Imagine that it's been 22 years
since I founded Hidden Tech 22 years with the help of our webmaster Rich
Roth and Jon Reed, followed by some really devoted people.

I'm back in western Mass after a few years in metro Boston and New
Hampshire and would love to reconnect with anyone interested.

And I'll be needing help to format and print my Landlord Tenant Tool Kit.
I'll also want to get it into a PDF and I know lots of your can do that far
better than I can.

Feel free to call me at 413-362-4392 and email directly at
valleywood2012 at gmail.com.

Amy Zuckerman