[Hidden-tech] Co-working space locations

AI Zuckerman valleywood2012 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:42:04 UTC 2024

Hi Hidden Techies and others who do all sorts of things:

Deborah Chandler asked about co-working businesses near Charlemont. I
wrote to her about what I know on this topic. If there are any co-working
business locations outside of Amherst I would like to know.

I work out of libraries all over the region and they all have private rooms
that one can book. Free!

Also, cafes and restaurants are great places to work on laptops and meet
people. Also free.

Have a nice day in this glorious weather.

Amy Zuckerman

Hidden Tech's "mother"

413-362-4392