[Hidden-tech] Looking for locals (GF) with GCet accounts and port forwarding

Paul Bissex paul at bissex.net
Fri Aug 9 23:33:39 UTC 2024

I use GCET at home and at my office on Main Street. Sorry to say I haven’t
looked into Port forwarding, as I haven’t needed it. The public Wi-Fi is
still around as “greenlight” as far as I know, though maybe fewer locations
than in the early days.

My major wish list item for DC is a proper status page that communicates
about outages. Feels silly to have to call them when I’m wondering where
the trouble lies, though it’s rare.