[Hidden-tech] Moving away from Xfinity/Comcast

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Fri Aug 2 18:35:01 UTC 2024

actually that is one reason I'm surprised not to get any messages from
them after the acct was closed about July 24th.
I did disable my auto pay before the termination since the online acct
is no longer valid.
And, of course, there is no longer an office north of Holyoke to drop
off equipment.

Anyone else have such fun experiences with them ??

Also any suggestions was to which streaming service might be best for
old style broadcast channels
if I am out of antenna range ??

R.

--