[Hidden-tech] * * * Placing image file as content of email * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 03:07:43 UTC 2023

Hi folks,

Could someone please confirm this process for me: My client wants to take
an event flyer I have designed and use it as the full page image in an
email. I just tested this in my Gmail, and was able to do it by using
"Insert Photo" from the menu.

But a few questions:
1) Is the upload process going to be the same for Yahoo and Crocker users?
(My clients' email addresses are with those two...)

2) Does the size that it shows up in the recipients' email depend on the
original file size (pixel dimensions) or the recipient's screen size, and
whether phone or computer?

Thanks!
Deb