[Hidden-tech] Do we need wireless?

Michael Muller tech at montaguewebworks.com
Mon Oct 24 18:42:13 UTC 2022

The question of whether we need wireless *everywhere* is valid, but, can
also be aligned with do we really need cars or electric lights and
refrigerators, a question that was very much on the minds of every
American about 100 years ago. If we didn't have wireless service and
decent Internet out here, probably 10% - 20% of the population would
move to where there is. I know I couldn't operate my business without it.

It would be great if these advances didn't slowly kill us, but they do.

I would imagine that one day a serious study will be taken seriously by
all nations of the world, especially China, to employ better screening /
protection from EMF, because it's only going to get worse with solar
power and electric cars deployed everywhere, gliding along under G6 skies.

Maybe tin foil hats will become the norm.

Mik

Mik Muller, president
Montague WebWorks
20 River Street, Greenfield, MA