[Hidden-tech] Zoom and logos

joan-long at comcast.net joan-long at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 15:16:01 UTC 2022

Morning Techies

We have a "branded" Zoom page (vanity URL I suppose).  But, there does not
seem to be a way for our basic logo or a simple graphic to show when we are
on a typical Zoom meeting with a client.  We have a multi-license account
and Admin dashboard.  It looks like you can set up the graphics and
customization for "webinar" style use but not your everyday meetings.

Any gurus here with tips or suggestions?

There doesn't seem to be much purpose to the branded landing page if
attendees are only receiving a direct link to a generic looking meeting.

Thanks in advance.

Joan

For West Branch Capital LLC

www.westbranchcapital.com <http://www.westbranchcapital.com>