[Hidden-tech] gaining access to a facebook page

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:01:21 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm trying to gain access to a facebook page for an organization that
hasn't been active for over two years and I am unable to contact any of the
previous people involved to get the password / sign in information. Does
anyone know a way to find access ... facebook "help" wasn't successful, so
I thought I'd try the trusty hidden-techers... Thanks for any help.

*Regards,*

*Tom Adams, Director/Owner*

*Reelife Documentary Productions <http://www.ReelifeProductions.com> •
**Folktography
by Tom* <http://folktography.zenfolio.com>
*Cool Media Production...Not Boring or Dumb.*
*Educating, Entertaining & Enlightening since 1996*
*(413) 575-9707*
* • Williamsburg, MA*