[Hidden-tech] Need a workaround for Facebook two-factor authorization

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Wed Jun 1 00:26:02 UTC 2022

Hi, folks,

This morning, I logged onto Facebook and was hit with a mandatory set-up of
two-factor authentication, which means entering a text sent to my phone.
It's not a problem if I need to enter a code to log on, but I have a remote
assistant who handles some FB tasks for me. Is there is a way to set up an
action filter for text messages? If so, I can set one up to forward her any
texts from their bot--but I have no idea if there is a way. Another
possibility: is there a way to send the auth codes to two numbers at once
or to set up her computer as a known device on my account?

Or will it be sufficient for her to log on at a time when I'm near my phone
and can call her with the code, and then be a recognized device?

Please reply-all so she sees the responses.

Many thanks,,

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"
Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change
* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame
* Certified speaker: International Platform Association
https://goingbeyondsustainability.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books.
Latest: Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World
(co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Watch my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
(move your mouse to "event videos")