[Hidden-tech] Should I be concerned about this PC error message?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Tue Jul 19 01:58:09 UTC 2022

And should I click OK?

2018 Lenovo. It showed up after Word partially crashed and then the OS had
a  full-on meltdown during a restart that ended with me holding down the
power button until it restarted, at which point it updated a bunch of
things I'd been advised to avoid (like a BOS update):

C:Program
Files\WindowsApps\E0469640.LenovoUtilitty_4.2.54.0_x64__5grkq8ppsgwt4\Launc…\utility.exe

A required privilege is not held by the client.

[OK button]
(I can provide a screen shot privately, but my understanding is the
listserv doesn't support graphics).

Many thanks,

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"
Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change
* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame
* Certified speaker: International Platform Association
https://goingbeyondsustainability.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books.
Latest: Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World
(co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Watch my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
(move your mouse to "event videos")