[Hidden-tech] QuickBooks Online consultants

dlesser at ptraining.com dlesser at ptraining.com
Thu Feb 24 15:49:05 UTC 2022

Looking for someone who knows QuickBooks Online very well and will be
available to answer questions for a specific implementation. I am familiar
with QuickBooks Online but I have much more experience with QuickBooks
Desktop so it is a question of being able to say "this is how you do it in
QuickBooks Online" or "Don't do that. Do this."

Don Lesser

Pioneer Training, Inc.

1164 North Pleasant Street

Amherst, MA 01002

(413) 230-0900 (cell)

dlesser at ptraining.com <mailto:dlesser at ptraining.com>  (business)

DonLesser103 at gmail.com <mailto:DonLesser103 at gmail.com>  (personal)

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER.

Please use my cell phone or business email.

You can use my personal email if you want to share files via Google drive.

Thank you. Stay safe.