[Hidden-tech] Digital Marketing Consultants Out There?

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Tue Feb 22 16:34:03 UTC 2022

Hi Dan,

My firm, DISC<https://www.2disc.com>, has been doing such for over 25 years. Our availability is tight, and our package pricing may be higher than others however justified by a long track record of high ROI. Our Discovery phase of work is a good stand-alone service that projects ROI while solving priority-one problems, and that might setup work by one of the other good firms who have replied.

Take Care,

Rob Laporte

Chief Business Development Officer | Founder | Chairman

DISC - Making Websites Make Money

413-584-6500

rob at 2disc.com<mailto:rob at 2disc.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/2disc/> | 2DISC.com<https://www.2disc.com>