[Hidden-tech] Best way to do a trackable link to someone else's site (NON-affiliate)? TIME-SENSITIVE

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Thu Feb 17 20:00:51 UTC 2022

Hi, everyone,

I am part of a grassroots immigration justice organization that wants to
raise emergency money for one of our partner organizations working on the
border. I'm of the opinion that there are advantages to knowing how much we
raise on their behalf--but we want to make it easy for people to donate and
not clutter it up with collecting the money and sending it off.

We don't have an affiliate relationship with them and of course we have no
access to their stats page. If I take their link,
https://www.angrytiasandabuelas.com/donate , and convert it to
https://www.angrytiasandabuelas.com/donate?source=JAIJ , will they be able
to easily retrieve the number of times that link was accessed and the total
raised? Is that the best way, or should I be looking at another method
entirely? They are not techies (their fundraising collection is actually
handled by another partner org). We just decided to do this at our meeting
this afternoon.

They have an urgent need to raise significant money to build safe shelters
for migrants arriving at the border and being threatened by cartels and
gangs. Many have been kidnapped, including children. I know it's short
notice, but I'm hoping to report back this evening on what I've learned.

--
Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"
Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,

Watch my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
(move your mouse to "event videos")