[Hidden-tech] Post for Hidden-Tech

Matthew Rigney mrigney at collaborative.org
Wed Feb 2 19:43:42 UTC 2022

Good afternoon--

I was encouraged to join Hidden-Tech by one of your
members.

I work for the Collaborative for Educational Services, based
in Northampton. The focus of my work is connecting qualified
high school students with career-building internship experiences
in the STEM fields. My students receive training and support in
professional expectations and conduct and are never placed in
internships unless they are ready to be successful and to contribute
meaningfully to the workplace.

I would like to let your members know of my programming and how
they might become involved, if they would like to be. I am entering
the recruitment phase for this coming spring and summer. High
school students in my program can be significant contributors to
small business workplaces that need additional person power but
don't want to hire full-time benefitted employees.

Here is a link to our page at CES:
https://www.collaborative.org/programs/workforce-programs/stemwork <https://www.collaborative.org/programs/workforce-programs/stemwork>

And thank you for any guidance you can provide.

Matt Rigney
___________
Matt Rigney
Director of Workforce Development Programs
Collaborative for Educational Services
97 Hawley Street, Northampton, MA  01060
413.522.8322
mrigney at collaborative.org <mailto:mrigney at collaborative.org>
collaborative.org <http://collaborative.org/>

--
All email sent to or received from CES is a matter of public record and may
be viewed by others. Please do not share or forward. The content of this