[Hidden-tech] where to look for creative freelancer gig postings

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Wed Aug 31 15:41:10 UTC 2022

Hi HT community,

I know many creative freelancers who want to get their new businesses more
off the ground. So I am wondering what places you would look for finding
gigs, such as for video editing gigs. Any websites coming to mind that seem
legit? Do you have a favorite?

They are doing networking and such, and I'm just wondering about additional
places to look for gigs online.

In the meantime, if you have a need for an experienced video editor (for
small biz videos), I can get you in touch with someone good. I also know
some great illustrators and copywriters.

Thank you!
Val
*Val Nelson*

THE BLACK SWAN COACH