[Hidden-tech] Looking for ideas about 'old tech stuff'

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Mon Aug 29 20:20:27 UTC 2022

And yes, dump it or someone who recycles tech is a last resource

2nd would be artists who build stuff with old tech

What would be nice is someone who would use it or is into vintage tech

SO what do we have for now:

1) old cel phones - I mean really old, Palm Pilots and treos
See https://photos.app.goo.gl/ALFMNpJZ262aDrCG8

2) Pots stuff - for those newer of you - that's "plain old telephone"
Boxes of cables, connectors, connector pliers, answering machine, 900
mhz handsets, even a fax machine.
I know some of this is used by some offices - you remember that right -
a place to go that has coffee and someone else pays you.

3) Just for interest - this one actually be of use to someone, we found
a number of grade school teachers still use this:
Binders, binders and more binders: 1/2 inch - 5 inch:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TQ586TNASsnjjsEm9

Any ideas or use welcome - to be clear I am not trying to sell this -
just trying to avoid the dump

Be well all - Rich

--
Rich Roth