[Hidden-tech] Looking for help with REACT.JS and Python

C G gelinas.cw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:29:50 UTC 2022

Greetings Hidden Tech,
I am looking for a tutor to help me get more projects on Github or have
someone I can pay when I am stuck. I have spent the last two years trying
to teach myself how to code to try to get out of Western Mass. I have found
the professional job scene here to be extremely disappointing and as a
result the love of my life left me. I am originally from the area and have
a good handle on it and people talk a big game here. I am trapped in
bartending and I am about to turn 44 years old starting to sink into
depression. I love to code and it brings me joy that I have never felt in
my professional career.  I had many setbacks with the venue I work at (
Gateway City Arts) being closed during Covid. I really honestly do not care
anymore and want a 9-5 maybe back in San Francisco or Denver. I am feeling
desperate and anxious all the time, affecting everyone around me. I have a
background in Salesforce, business development and working with executives.
Moving back here from Oakland, CA was a serious mistake and I really need
help getting out.

Best,
Chad Gelinas

--