[Hidden-tech] NFTs anyone ?

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Mon Apr 11 15:49:21 UTC 2022

Shel, interesting enough the blockchain Sabato is working with has a
goal of addressing exactly that issue.
Likewise my knowledge of NFT and blockchain at this point shows it as
more of a problem than an answer
however it's clear people are working what that in mind.

See: https://tezos.com/carbon/

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global