[Hidden-tech] Looking for bookkeeper

Mitch Anthony mitch at clarity-first.com
Tue Sep 14 13:40:23 UTC 2021

I have a very well established consulting practice based in Greenfield. After serving me very faithfully and reliably for 15 years my bookkeeper is retiring.

My systems and accounts are very well set up in Quickbooks. I need someone to pay my bills, manage AP and AR, issue W9s annually and give my accountant the appropriate reports at tax time.

My retiring bookkeeper reports that it typically takes him less than 30 minutes a week. His is willing to introduce you to the files and bank accounts.

Referrals? Thanks.

Mitch Anthony

Clarity
Working where mission fuels message