[Hidden-tech] Indie Founders Meetup: Friday, October 22nd

Michael Lynch michael at mtlynch.io
Sun Oct 10 16:50:30 UTC 2021

Hi hidden-tech folks,

My name is Michael. I run a small technology business in South Hadley, and I'm co-organizer of the Indie Founders and Side Projects Meetup. The meetups are casual gatherings where we discuss running independent businesses or launching side projects.

We suspended in-person events at the beginning of the pandemic, but we're starting up again next weekend with an outdoor event in Hadley, MA:

Friday, October 22nd
2:30pm - 5:30pm
Esselon Café, 99 Russell St, Hadley, MA
https://www.meetup.com/nerdsummit/events/281336480/

You can find us at an outdoor table with a sign that says "Indie Founders Meetup."

For COVID safety, we ask that attendees be vaccinated. Since this is an outdoor event, masks are optional.

The venue's kitchen is open for full meals until 3pm, and their café is open until 5pm for snacks, coffee, and other drinks.

If you run a small business or a side project, or you're interested in starting one, we'd love to have you join us!

Thanks,
Michael Lynch
mtlynch.io