[Hidden-tech] I am looking for some cofounders for a worker coop based in Western Massachusetts, focused on product design and engineering research

Aaron E-J the at otherrealm.org
Wed May 26 16:43:33 UTC 2021

Hello!
     I am looking for some cofounders for a worker coop based in Western
Massachusetts, focused on product design and engineering research.
Specifically, I am working on self-reproducing robots with an iterative
design modal where every facet of the overall goal can be individually
commercialized.  This hopefully will lead to a much faster breakeven
point then would be otherwise possible, meaning much less need to search
for funding and more avenues of which to acquire it.
     The first product I am prototyping is a robot vacuum.  The aim is
for the final design to target companies with a large physical surface
area that needs to be cleaned on a regular basis.  You can see a bit
more about some of the design goals for the overall initiative and a
market analysis for the "Boto Bot Vacuum" in the descriptions on the
website ( https://otherrealm.org/ ).  I hope to work in close
collaboration with other people at UMass Amherst and the Five Colleges
as well as other worker cooperatives, but still be an entirely separate
entity.
     I am specifically looking for people who want to go in on renting
or buying a suitable building in the Pioneer Valley of Massachusetts
(within 10 miles of Amherst, MA) as well as remote collaborators.  If
you have any interest in robotics or transhumanism, please fill out the
form on the website ( https://otherrealm.org/collaborators ) and we will
be in touch! You can also connect via some social media channels,
including:
https://www.facebook.com/otherrealm.org/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/otherrealm/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Transcyborgia/