[Hidden-tech] How do you listen to podcasts in your car?

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 10:58:05 UTC 2021

I apologize for the cluelessness of this question...

I am thinking of putting lots of my audio content on a listening app (Soundwise) that provides access on Apple and Android phones and on the web.  However, what would that mean for people who want to listen to audio content when they're driving?

Put another way, my question is: How (technically) do you listen to podcasts in your car (if you do)?  Do you hook up your phone on its speaker or is there another method that sends a recorded podcast through the car's speakers?

Thank you in advance.  I don't want to say "listen in your car" if that's technically awkward or too difficult for the average person.

Marcia Yudkin
www.yudkin.com
Goshen