[Hidden-tech] How to easily collect endorsement video snippets?

Elyssa Serrilli elyssa.serrilli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:31:29 UTC 2021

Hey hey, hidden tech family,

Got a question...

Out here, up here on the Patch, the little island just below the Great
Falls of the Connecticut River,
we're working to start a Patch Neighborhood Farm, education center and
mutual aid hub.
<https://www.facebook.com/Patch-Neighborhood-Farm-100550338616774>

We're looking at two different lots on the Patch... one ~1 acre, one ~ 2.25
acres...  both sites will require some remediation, and the business plan
is pretty leading edge... so we're looking to show the community support in
a tangible way.

Our current strategy is to collect short videos from folks who *love* the
idea, and share them on our facebook page and instagram feed.

*What's a good way to collect short (1-5 minute) videos from folks, *
*that we can then easily share to fb and ig?*

in Service to
*Elyssa Marie Serrilli *
pronouns: fae, faer