[Hidden-tech] Seeking a whole staff full of IT professionals

David O davidfo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:52:06 UTC 2021

Hi Hidden Tech community!
I am not a recruiter. I am a business owner here in western Mass seeking to
hire a complete staff of IT professionals for an exciting tech start-up
involving multiple really cool projects.
I will be hiring over the coming 2 months for the following positions.

   - 1 Senior Level DevOps Manager
   - 1 Senior Software Engineer
   - 2 Project Managers
   - 2-4 Full Stack Developers
   - 1-2 AWS Network Admins
   - 1 DBA

Primary Skills of Value

   - PHP (Laravel/Lumen API)
   - React / React Native
   - MySQL
   - AWS (various services including EC2, SNS, S3, and Media Services)
   - Streaming Media
   - Video
   - Block chain (Specifically and especially valuable is an understanding
   of NFTs)
   - Agile Development
   - Network Security

Other experience of value

   - Other Javascript frameworks (Angular, JQuery, etc.)
   - Experience with Kubernetes / Docker
   - Cordova
   - MongoDB
   - Native App dev (iOS and Android)

All positions include

   - Base salary
   - Yearly performanced based bonus
   - Paid vacation
   - Benefits package (still being put together)
   - Fully remote work (work in your jammies)
   - Fun online team environment - We like to hang out and chat in our
   online Break Room
   - Growth opportunities
   - Possibility of earning equity (we will be reforming as a C corp and
   issuing shares in the coming year)
   - Growth opportunities.

Anyone interested, please send me an email with your resume and a letter
about yourself and with salary requirements to David - davidfo at gmail.com
Although we are based here in the valley, we are open to any employees
working in EST.