[Hidden-tech] $500/m Office Space in Downtown Noho — Ideal for a tech/creative professional.

Aaron Taylor-Waldman aaron at taylorwaldman.com
Fri Jun 18 19:12:38 UTC 2021

There is a single, private office space available for immediate tenancy in
my three-office suite overlooking the pedestrian area on Strong Avenue.

My office-mate and I are self-employed creative professionals (designer,
writer), both fully-vaccinated, and seeking a third similarly minded
individual. We each have a single office off of the shared foyer.

[image: strong office.jpeg]

Details:
• $500/month, sublease rental fee
• WIFI and all utilities included, including central AC and heat, in a
professionally managed building.
• Skylight and a large, sliding double-pane window with a screen
• Central downtown location on Strong Ave
• 2nd floor of two-story, brick commercial building across from the iconic
Familiars café
• Shared foyer area with a couch & fridge
• Available now, 1-year commitment preferred
• 24 hour building access. Outside doors auto-lock after hours.

Feel free to contact me for a showing. No fees or surprises; 2 references
requested, please.

Thanks for looking,
Aaron